- It is now easier to invest in government securities.
- You can invest in government securities through NSE.
- Central Government bonds are issued through the primary market.
Invest Rs. 200 per day in this LIC policy; Millions of funds will be available on maturity
The GoBid app is easy to use and efficient, NSE said in a tweet.
How to register on goBID?
– Investors wishing to invest in government securities can log on to the NSE goBID app for registration. There are some points to keep in mind for registration.
– To register on this portal, the trading member has to log in to the e-IPO platform from his current admin user.
– Then go to ‘Misc’> NCB Direct Investo tab and accept the terms and conditions.
– Only registered trending members retail investors will be able to use the mobile app / web-based platform.
– Registered trading members will be responsible for bids paid by their investors and will also be eligible for any incentive circulars issued by the Exchange / Clearing Corporation from time to time.
Gold became cheaper, silver also fell; Find out today’s quote
How to invest?
– Now you have to follow some simple steps to invest in government bonds.
– First of all, the new investor needs to sign up and register on the NSE Go-Bid platform.
– You can then bid – Members must select the available T-bill / Bond.
– Now online payment has to be made from the bank account linked to the demat account.
– And finally the bond will be received in your demat account.
Exclusive Economic Times stories with in-depth study information from more than 20 such fields.